miércoles, 17 de octubre de 2012

Don't Stop Me Now




A) listen to the song and fill in the gaps.

_____________,(1) I'm gonna have myself a real _____________(2)time 
I feel alive and the world it's turning inside out 
I'm floating _____________ (3)in ecstasy 
So, don't stop me now. Don't stop me 
'Cause I'm having a ________ (5)time, having a ___________(6)time 

I'm a shooting ___________(7)leaping through the skies 
Like a _____________(8) defying the laws of gravity 
I'm a racing ____________(9) passing by like Lady Godiva 
I'm gonna go go go 
There's no stopping me 


B) Fill in the blanks. Use the following verbs in the correct tense: Present Simple or Continuous.


CALL    BURN   WANT  HAVE (x2)         GIVE    MAKE   TRAVEL    
       
I____________________ (1) through the skies Yeah! 
Two hundred degrees 
That's why they ____________ (2) me Mister Fahrenheit 
I_______________ (3) at the speed of light 
I wanna __________________(4) a supersonic man of you 

Don't stop me now. I____________ (5) such a good time 
I'm having a ball. Don't stop me now 
If you wanna _______________(6) a good time just ______________(7) me a call 
Don't stop me now ('Cause I'm having a good time) 
Don't stop me now (Yes I'm having a good time) 
I ____________(8) to stop at all 

C) Reorder these sentences.


__  On a collision course 
__  I am a sex machine ready to reload 
_1_ I'm a rocket ship on my way to Mars 
__  Like an atom bomb about to 
__  Oh oh oh oh oh explode 
__  I am a satellite, I'm out of control 


__  I'm burning through the skies Yeah! 
__  I wanna make a supersonic woman out of you 
__  Two hundred degrees 
__  I'm traveling at the speed of light 
__  That's why they call me Mister Fahrenheit 


D) According to you, what is this song about?

E) Look for more information about Queen (the band) on the Internet and answer these questions:

  •  How many people composed the band?
  • Are they still recording albums? Why?
  • Are they an important band?
  • How many albums did they publish?
  • What are their most famous songs?




No hay comentarios: